Monday, January 11, 2010

New Name

so I love how you all think I'm a raving hippie :) I'm keeping my first name, and keeping my middle intial...just spelling it right ;) So it's

Rachel Bee Tunnell

...........in 90 days

and then I'm getting Rachel Bee tattooed on my back :)))))

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your name! Is the tattoo on the back kind of like when they put nametags on the back of kids in preschool? So the teacher can remember your name while you are playing? ;) I can't believe I guessed something so blah as Rachel Joye. ;)

Beth Tunnell said...

I like it. Simple and sweet and you. Good job. Hey, I've got a song for you and chet. It's lovely and cheesy delicious. "Best Day of My Life" by Dido.

Annalia said...

I was totally closest.

Rachel said...

I can't find that song Bethypoo..think I've heard of it, though.....

Sarah said...

Chris has a better idea. He thinks your name should be "bo bachel" Now THAT would be a sweet name.