Saturday, January 9, 2010

New name.....

My divorce will be final in about 90 days....can anyone guess what I'll be changing my name to? Winner gets a random new name related gift :) hehehe....

note: (because apparently I wasn't clear:) My name change will be because of a DIVORCE, and not because of a MARRIAGE...I'm sure it'll be awhile before I change it AGAIN ;)

8 comments:

Annalia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

This is really unfair. You said you would be announcing it...not making us guess it! I object!
(Hey...I sound like my kids saying words like unfair!)

Jim said...

My guess is Rachel Lunar Moonship Tunnell

Annalia said...

Hooty McBoobity? -that's a reference to a Simpsons episode where Homer changes his name (that was the one he picked out for Marge), it case you didn't catch that.

Annalia said...

Rachel "Bee Lady" Tunnell?

Rachel "the Queen" Tunnell?

Rachel Cullen?

Rachel said...

oh come on...are there any SERIOUS guesses?!

Annalia said...

Rachel Buttercup Peacemonger Tunnell

Sarah said...

Rachel Joye Tunnell. There. You happy now? :)