No whining allowed
Wow. You are a crazy woman. ...but your blog is not very informative.You should marry Chet. I've already decided that you should go to Hawaii for your honeymoon. :)-Sofia votes for Japan. She thinks you want to go Pokemon shopping or something.
Wow...I like how you never hold back what you're thinking ;). It's pretty fun. *I'll blog something informative soon *I don't know about the getting married, sweets- but I'd love to go to Hawaii with him!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
2 comments:
Wow. You are a crazy woman. ...but your blog is not very informative.
You should marry Chet. I've already decided that you should go to Hawaii for your honeymoon. :)
-Sofia votes for Japan. She thinks you want to go Pokemon shopping or something.
Wow...I like how you never hold back what you're thinking ;). It's pretty fun. *I'll blog something informative soon *I don't know about the getting married, sweets- but I'd love to go to Hawaii with him!
Post a Comment