a wooden bike?!?! Really?! This is to help Lance learn to balance so that he can move onto a regular bike....You're amazing, Mike...
my gorgeous handmade mirror.....
Marshmallow guns!!!! So fun....caution to our next visitor...mwuahaha
Luna's "candy shelf"....hopefully it will become a knicknack shelf before she loses all her teeth...
Thanks, Veatches - we love you guys, and love love LOVE the gifts- I have warm fuzzies right now ;)

1 comment:
I LOVE handmade gifts. They're the best!
Some loser tried telling Annika that Santa was her parents! (Anthony's obnoxious friend, Darth David) He said that he know because he was bad all year and he still got everything on his list. His parents even admitted that they bought all of the gifts.
I explained to Annika that, yes, David was so bad that Santa didn't bring him any presents. His parents tried to make him feel better by giving him gifts and telling him lies. Maybe that's how he got to be such a spoiled brat?
Post a Comment