Monday, December 28, 2009

Holly Jolly Christmas

Christmas was pretty stress free this year....I think it's been about 8 years since that has happened ;).....I love feeling the excitement the kids feel in the morning...

the kids made me a blanket with Grandma & the birdy fabric they remembered i love- I ADORE it :) and Luna made little ppl Momma and Luna...my kiddies are so sweet to me. Mom and Dad got me an awesome espresso pot (which makes AWESOME coffee, Mom- thanks for supporting my habit, lol), and Sarah gave me a book that I think was written with me in mind. Not pictured are my cozy bee slippers


This is Grandma's present from Luna- she was so excited to get this piece of corn! ;) and Mom....now we're even for the cleaning pic


Dad's nose flute...he's pretty talented with it


Santa brought Lance an electronics kit....he's so smart! He knew how much Lance loved Brandons...I kept finding Lance stowed away playing with it...he managed making a light and fan turn on by himself, but now I think he needs guidance....any techies want to come hang with Lancers?


Luna and I talked about Santa last night...do you know what ppl say?! That santa isn't real, that it's PARENTS that fill the stockings! Ridiculous, right?! Luna and I both think so...and it was confirmed in Luna's mind when he left her a pokemon with her stocking...I didn't have to ask her to pose for any pictures...

2 comments:

Annalia said...

That's such a sweet picture!

Hey, Luna! Where's MY corn?

Rachel said...

she's setting one aside for you, Lia ;)