Becky and I were talking about journaling last night...helps clear the mind, I think. Blogging is akin to journaling, which I save for all the crazy thoughts that one shouldn't make public :)
I think I need to start taking more days like yesterday- I ran off with the kids because of my lack of babysitter (thank frickin Goodness). We did our customary "explorer day". On our way to Snoqualmie Falls, we stopped at Lake Tyee & an AWESOME BBQ place that I will ABSOLUTELY revisit. It was a really fun day. Of course Lance decided to loose it (tired) when we got home, in order to bring me back to reality. It was fun while it lasted, though :) I even got to see Beckers last night. She is doing way too awesome, which is setting the bar really high for the rest of us when we encounter a mayor illness/disease/yuckiness/whatev. Everyone is gunna be like "we KNOW your finger hurts, Rachel- STOP WHINING, geez, Becky - I don't remember you whining this much when you had CANCER" See? It's going to make us look bad. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment