Well...I had a lot of plans today...and they all got thrown out the door because it was 60F and SUNNY outside today. Mother Nature was calling to me. We went on a nice walk with Papa, and then I gardened until the sun came down. Now all my garden needs is plants :)...That dose of Vitamin D was exactly what I needed...and the DIRT was amazing, hehe...I love the smell of dirt on your hands...
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sometimes you just need to get DiRty...
Well...I had a lot of plans today...and they all got thrown out the door because it was 60F and SUNNY outside today. Mother Nature was calling to me. We went on a nice walk with Papa, and then I gardened until the sun came down. Now all my garden needs is plants :)...That dose of Vitamin D was exactly what I needed...and the DIRT was amazing, hehe...I love the smell of dirt on your hands...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We had sunshine today too! I was really sad though because I missed most of it working on lesson plans and doing homework :(
I hate that! This is the time of year when you SCREW the work and go outside and soak up the sun :) It's always worth the trouble it causes
Post a Comment