
My perfect party house will host one last party before I abandon it...
New Moon time! Before the midnight showing come hang out with me, and we can decide who is the most enamored with the Twilight series ;)
Thursday
November 19th
9:00pm
Don't forget to buy your ticket online- we're going to the new Everett Regal Cinemas.
p.s. who has my New Moon copy? I want to brush up before the movie come out
p.p.s RSVP so I can make sure that if I get around to making momentos, that I make enough ;)

4 comments:
Sofia and I are SO there!
I'm bringing New Moon chocolates. Anything else you need me to pick up?
ohhh yummy! no, chocolate will be great!
Sorry about the Bella comments. I have completed repented and will keep any negativities to myself for our fabulous party. And I'm making lemon bars for the occasion! Made completely from scratch with real fruit juice, so totally calorie free and very healthy...
bahahaha! you're sucha a fibber- those were the most FATTENING lemon bars ever......but SOOOO Delicious....you should be a cook, Miss Jr. Julia Child
Post a Comment