
I need some of my memory erased...or at least a bunch of happy new ones to replace the old.......so I suposse minus using science fiction that will have to be the route I go.
TASK
-Make so many new happy memories that the old CRAP ones get pushed out.
Any ideas ppl? Fun activities I could do?

11 comments:
I'm sorry but your blog made me smile this a.m. that's a halarious picture of arnold!
Time sweetie, ...time.
If you want to keep your brain busy for a while, I do have a suggestion: enroll in school! I think you still have time before the semester starts, and Tony and I would be honored to write a check for your tuition! :)
...and, when you aren't in class, they give you plenty of homework to think about! My suggestion...a lit. class.
I say immerse yourself in your children and find opportunities to serve in the community. Thinking of others always takes your mind off of yourself.
ouch...the confirmation word is SUCKR.....thats just rude
I would love to take a class Lia and Tony! I bet I can get it all paid for tho...
you should take up running! If you think you can handle it, I would love to supply you with some running stuff that definitely isn't being used over here!
James says you should start some kung fu training. You can get your kids into it too.
ohhh where would I do that?
We have some good Kung Fu books collecting dust... and you could watch some Bruce Lee movies to get some ideas. I suggest the one with Chuck Norris. Did you know Chuck Norris sued the tv show Law and Order and won? His arms are named and copyrighted law and order. (I think I told that wrong)
Oh, and I had another idea. Actually just some thoughts on your dad's idea. You should be a high end landscape designer, and maybe specialize in adding beautiful (not just any kind) organic vegetable gardes into the landscaping. And bees and cool "green" stuff to go with. And you could start your portfolio by taking lots of pictures of your yard.
you're so sweet Beth....=) I missed photgraphing my yard by about a month...everything is on the downhill run now...can't wait to help you and James w/ your yard!
Post a Comment