Wow that's quite a drink! Oh, my, gosh your poor car! I never did hear the final outcome of that? Sweet picture of the girls. Love the ladder in the orchard!Have a wonderful week-end!love your mommy
Hey, I would have been commenting on your blog more often if I knew it existed! I need a copy of that picture of me! Hilarious! It looks WAY more scandalous than it was! -Lia
Whoa! Lia's a lush. Say, why didn't you tell anybody about your sweet little happy place? Lia and I swapped info on you... She got your number and I got some blog info. Love the bees!
3 comments:
Wow that's quite a drink! Oh, my, gosh your poor car! I never did hear the final outcome of that? Sweet picture of the girls. Love the ladder in the orchard!Have a wonderful week-end!love your mommy
Hey, I would have been commenting on your blog more often if I knew it existed! I need a copy of that picture of me! Hilarious! It looks WAY more scandalous than it was! -Lia
Whoa! Lia's a lush. Say, why didn't you tell anybody about your sweet little happy place? Lia and I swapped info on you... She got your number and I got some blog info. Love the bees!
Post a Comment