
Yes, this is how I'm starting my blog! This will probably be the BULK of my blog. Lance is sucha sweet sweet boy - & drives me CRAZY! I love that boy, but it's a rough and bumpy ride...
10 minutes ago:
{...-ohhh I hear Lance going potty by himself, woohoo! .......................................................................
- oh good he's washing his hands ........................................................................................... hmm i hear clanging - probably just looking into the back again-........................................................what's that wooshing sound? "Whatcha doing Lance?"-"Nothing, MOM!"...uhoh....that's a red flag...}
*****and the bathroom toilet proceeded to flood the bathroom, so of course I yell- "Mike!!!!!"...and so here I am- starting a blog so I can vent about my very curious son who is always making a mess for his Momma*****
oh wait! Good news? (yes there is some!)
Lance pooped on the potty!
But I am seriously thinking about leaving him in diapers until he's 6 or so...
*****and the bathroom toilet proceeded to flood the bathroom, so of course I yell- "Mike!!!!!"...and so here I am- starting a blog so I can vent about my very curious son who is always making a mess for his Momma*****
oh wait! Good news? (yes there is some!)
Lance pooped on the potty!
But I am seriously thinking about leaving him in diapers until he's 6 or so...

2 comments:
WOW, I admire you! You are such a good mom!
Your so lucky to have all those beautiful pictures of you guys! I love your blog the way you'v set it up and I thought of you when I saw this background!
Post a Comment